congratulations all around

Last week, we arrived back in Grand Cayman after a few weeks off island. In my last post, I shared a couple snippets from our visit to Oregon (an absolutely fabulous state, I might add), but ahead of that trip, I visited Pennsylvania for the wedding of one of my long-time dearest friends.


I was honored to be a part of LM's big day, photographing her bridal prep and her wedding reception.



I loved spending time with L and her two sisters - all of whom I grew up with - as they prepared for this summer wedding.


The ceremony and reception were gorgeous, everything went off without a hitch, and the bride was calm and happy. That's a successful wedding in my book.

And if you want a posh little summary of the bride and groom, check out the NYT's wedding announcement here.


I can't wait to spend more time with this couple, either in their home in one of my favorite cities, or at our home on one of my favorite islands.



Speaking of the island...

The great thing about arriving back in Cayman is we were just in time to celebrate the recent engagement of two of our favorites: R&M!

 (All of the following photos are credited to Katie Adams)



There is no better way to enjoy Grand Cayman than on the water. In fact, if you'll recall, it was a day on the water that made us initially fall in the love with the island. Participating in a celebratory boat day was the perfect way to remind ourselves why we love this place.

Despite the awkward man posing going on, we're sitting with two more of our favorites.
I dare you to find two people that are more caring and cheerful than M&N!

As you can see from the photos above, the theme was Tight & Bright. Word to the wise: If you're ever looking for a way to get all your friends smiling over the happiest clothing ever made, enforce neon colors for a day. You will have no regrets.



Okay, so it might be possible to have some regrets. 

Party organizers, taking the theme painfully seriously.

At any rate, it was an epic boat day, which was entirely appropriate for this incredible couple. We couldn't be happier for them, we're so excited to celebrate with them even more over the coming months.

Hot pink. American flag glasses. Lovely friend-turned-neighbor. 
Cayman visors. Best friend-turned-husband.
These are a few of my favorite things.



Stay tuned for more blog posts. I haven't given you the full details on our Israel trip. I haven't posted the photos from a Chinese home cooking class with my girlfriends. I haven't posted all the photos from our trips to Cincinnati, Chicago, and Oregon. Oh, and on top of all that, we just moved! Lots of exciting things to be writing about, so keep us on your radar!



1 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm excited for all those future blog posts! I love the neon party!

    ReplyDelete